Theme: Dream and Believe: Guided by the Whys
Critical care nursing has evolved over the years in terms of structure, process, and outcomes. There are fewer and less-invasive interventions, more humane care, earlier diagnosis and treatment, and expansion of the service that goes beyond the physical walls of the ICU. The way these changes occurred were brought about by the development of evidence based practice and how this knowledge was applied and implemented at the bedside. Asking questions about why is the start of finding new knowledge. In this new frontier of critical care nursing, yesterday’s dream is now a reality and the start of believing that critical care nursing will continue to evolve because it is guided and influenced by the “whys”!
Group Registration: (10pax)
Pre-Registration until January 15, 2018
Members : 5,000.00
Non Member: P 6,000.00
Download Registration Guidelines
|2018 CCNAPI Annual Convention|
|1st ASEAN Critical Care Nursing Forum|
|February 26-27, 2018|
|Makati Diamond Residences, 118 Legazpi St. Makati City|
|Theme: “Dream and Believe: Guided by the Whys”|
|PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES|
|DAY1: FEBRUARY 26, 2018 (Monday)
|7:00 am - 8:00 am||REGISTRATION|
|8:00 am - 8:15 am||Ribbon Cutting of the Booth Exhibitors
Philippine Board of Tourism assisted by the PNA President and
CCNAPI Board of Directors
|8:15 am - 8:30 am||OPENING CEREMONY
|Welcome, Opening Remarks and Acknowledgement of Participants
ANA MERLY MIGO, RN
Over-all Chairman, 2018 Convention
|Overview of the 2018 Convention
ERICSON BATAN, RN
Chair, Scientific Committee
Regular Registration from January 16, 2018
Members : Php 5,500.00
Non Member: P 6,500.00
Download Registration Guidelines
There are several ways to register for the 2018 CCNAPI Annual Convention:
- You may DOWNLOAD the Registration Form available in our website:ccnapi.org or, you may SECURE the registration form at the CCNAPI Training Venue:
Room 3D, Edificio Enriqueta Bldg, 422 NS Amoranto St. corner D. Tuazon St. Quezon City.
- PLEASE WRITE/TYPE LEGIBLY IN BOLD LETTERS, all information required including mode of payments on the registration forms to avoid delays in processing your registration. Each registrants must have an accomplished registration form.
- Payment of registration fees maybe mad thru the:
- CCNAPI Training Room at Room 3D, Edificio Enriqueta Bldg, 422 NS Amoranto St. corner D. Tuazon St. Quezon City. Please call and make an appointment.
- CCNAPI Bank Account below.
BANK: BPI (Bank of the Philippine Island)
BRANCH: Banawe Branch
ACCOUNT NAME: Critical Care Nurses Association of the Philippines, Inc.
ACCOUNT NO: 1971-0024-56 (Current Account)
- Kindly fax or email your registration form and deposit slip at + (632) 516 3891 or email the CCNAPI Secretariat to confirm your registration at email@example.com. Do not forget to bring the copy of your deposit slip or receipt on the day of the convention
Pre - Registration until January 15, 2018 ONLY*
Pre-Registration for Members P 5,000.00
Pre-Registration for Non Member P 6,000.00
*Pre-registration cut-off date will be STRICTLY implemented.
Regular Registration Fee starting January 16, 2018 until quota is met
Registration for Member P 5,500.00
Registration for Non Member P 6,500.00
Group Registration: until January 31, 2018 ONLY
Group of 10 P 45,000.00
Group of 5 P 24,000.00
One Day Registration: Member P 3,000.00
Non - Member P 3,500.00
Admission to the Opening Ceremony and to Conference Programs (Plenary Sessions and Workshops); Conference Kit; Entrance to booth exhibits; One (1) Certificate of Participation with CCNAPI credit units as well as PRC Board of Nursing credit units; AM and PM Snacks and Lunch for 2 days; Downloadable handouts of convention speakers via QR Scanner.
- Registration for the 2018 CCNAPI Annual Convention is on a first come first serve basis. When the quota is met (350 pax). The organizing committee reserves the right to close the onsite or day registration if the quota is met.
- Please CHECK our Website (ccnapi.org) and Facebook account (Ccn dela rosa) for the registration update.
- Nurses from INSTITUTIONS who cannot meet the prescribed date of registration payment, may submit a request promissory letter duly signed by the Director of Nursing or the Training officer, to avail of a reserve slot(s). Please indicate in your letter the name, mobile number and address of the official participant(s). The promissory letter should be received by CCNAPI office not later than January 31, 2018; otherwise there will be no guarantee of the approval for this request.
- Please be guided with the following registration fee/s guidelines:
- INDIVIDUAL REGISRAITON FEE: Individual registration pertains to a person who registers alone. Individual registration may qualify for membership registration rate provided that a proof of valid membership will be presented. To avail of the MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION RATE, the individual shall provide a proof that he/she has been a member of CCNAPI for a period of 1-month prior to date of registration.
- GROUP REGISTRATION: A group registration is a discounted form of registration fee given to the group registrants. There are two types of packages for group registration:
Package A: Group of 5 this will mean that a group of 5 or more but less than 10 people may avail of the rate P 4,800.00 per person.
Package B: Group of 10 this will mean that a group of 10 or more may avail the P 4,500.00 per person.
- One receipt shall be issued under a principal name (person or hospital).
- The principal name / Hospital Representative shall be the authorized representative to transact for the group in getting the convention kits and the meal stubs on the day of distribution and asking the group members to sign in the CCNAPI and PRC attendance.
- A Registration Form duly accomplished by each of the member of the group.
- The deadline of group registration shall be STRICTLY before January 31, 2018 only. Group rate will not apply after the deadline.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND:
- Down payment or total amount of Refund will not be given to those who will be cancelling their registration but considerations may be given on the following:
- For cancellation made One (1) month prior to the convention date, Fifty Percent (50%) of the total registration fee shall be refunded.
- For cancellation made Two (2) weeks prior to the convention, Seventy Five Percent (75%) of the total registration fee shall be refunded.
- No Refund is given when cancellation is done One (1) week prior or on the day of the convention.
TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION:
- In the event that the Registered Participant is unable to attend the convention, registration may be transferred at no additional charge. Contact the Secretariat if you wish to transfer your registration to another person. Please write a letter of transfer request and fill up another registration form for the person you wish to transfer your registration and attach your registration form and payment receipt.
- Transfer request must be made at least ONE WEEK prior to the convention.
Group of 10 : Php 45,000.00
Group of 5: P 24,000.00
To ALL participants who attended the 2016 CCNAPI Annual Convention ... THANK YOU very much for supporting! Until next year. Proceedings from the last convention is now available. Please click the file below. 2016 CCNAPI Annual Conv_Proceedings
Download Registration Form