EKG: E-Z Steps in Interpretation
This is a three-day course that will provide novice nurses with a step-by-step approach to rhythm and conduction analysis and interpretation. It will use methodology that will enhance the comprehension skill of the participants preparing them to appreciate the graphic interpretation and comprehension of EKG lines and waves.
After the course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the components of the cardiac conduction system incorporating cardiac anatomy and physiology;
- Interpret and analyze ECG strips and determine, rate, regularity and rhythm;
- Identify rhythms originating in the sinus node and atria, junction (AV node) and ventricles;
- Discuss the significance of the rhythm and conduction patterns;
- Recognize various degree of AV blocks with their significance and treatment;
- Identify potentially life-threatening rhythms and initial interventions / approach to treatment;
- Enhance comprehension and interpretation skills through workshop drills for EKG interpretation;
- Landmark appropriately lead placement during EKG taking; and
- Provide appropriate nursing action for clients with cardiac dysrhythmia.
Approx. 24 CEU
Exact credit units upon approval of PRC
Inclusion: Certificate, Lunch and snacks, Handouts and Usage of equipments and facilities FOR PROMO OR DISCOUNT FEE, KINDLY TEXT OR CALL US AND VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE. JUST ADD "CRITICAL CARE NURSES"
Member : P 2,500
Non-member: P 3,000