Who are its members
Qualification of Members:
- Any registered nurse who has attended at least 20 Credit Education Units of CCNAPI for the current year or have at least 3 months working experience in MS or Critical Care Unit as certified by the immediate superior or head nurse.
- Resident of the Philippines
- Member of PNA
- With Current PRC license as a Registered Nurse
- With good standing in the community
Duties and Responsibilities of a Member:
- To obey and comply with the by-laws, rules and regulation that may be promulgated by the association
- To attend all meetings of the association
- To pay membership dues and other assessment of the association
Benefits of a Member:
- Discounted rates to continuing education programs
- Access to facilities of the association like books, references and other.
- Eligibility to scholarship, grants and awards
- Access to the Members Only information on the CCNAPI Web site