How to apply for a CCNAPI Membership Online?
1. Prepare all the requirements:
- Current Copy of PRC License
- Current Copy of PNA membership card
- ID picture (1 x 1 or 2 x 2)
- If Employed (working in MS Area, ICU, PACU, CCU, PICU) copy of certification employment signed by your immediate supervisor
- If not currently employed: copy of any certificate/s with accumulated 20 credit units from any CCNAPI training attended within 1 year.
- Make sure to indicate your Membership number and ID No.
2. Fill up the Registration Form: · Click the google form link https://forms.gle/uDZx14yb12rWDUT28
3. Pay the Membership Fee: Kindly pay the Membership Fee thru bank deposit:
- Bank: Security Bank Account name: Critical Care Nurses Association of the Philippines, Inc.
- Account Number: 0382-047182-001 (current account)
- Amount : Php 700.00 (via LBC, Membership Fee: P 500.00 + P 200.00 SF)
- Php 500.00 (via Grab/Lalamove in Metro Manila area only, receiver will shoulder the fee for the courier)
4. Submit the necessary requirements and proof of payment. Kindly email the copy of the requirements, registration form (if by google form, screenshot the proof that you have accomplished the form); and the deposit slip at firstname.lastname@example.org). Make sure that your email will be acknowledged. If not, kindly text or give us a call at 0918 9446897. Make sure you have indicated the address where to send the Membership ID and contact number.
5. Processing of the Membership ID: Kindly wait for 5 to 7 working days upon receipt of your application for us to process, print your ID and send it to you. Once received, kindly acknowledge us by sending us a message in our email with the picture or thru text. Thank you.