Care of Patients with Mechanical Ventilation
This is an eight hour course update is designed to provide the participants with the basic concepts relevant to the care of the patients on a mechanical ventilator. Evidence on the nursing care of these mechanically ventilated patients will be discussed with focus on patient safety, patient comfort and pain management and sedation.
After the update, the participants will be able to:
- Perform essential patient assessment and safety checks on patients hooked to a mechanical ventilator.
- Identify appropriate nursing care interventions to promote patient comfort and well-being of the ventilated patient.
- Determine the unique interventions that will positively impact on the mechanically ventilated patient.
- Assist in the patient’s progression toward desired outcomes
- Perform basic skills in mechanical ventilation setting, trouble shooting and safety checks.
Approx. 8 CEU
Exact credit units upon approval of PRC
8:00am to 5:00pm
Inclusion: Certificate, Snacks, Handouts and Usage of equipments and facilities
Member: P 1,000
Non-member: P 1,500
FOR PROMO OR DISCOUNT FEE, KINDLY TEXT OR CALL US AND VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE. JUST ADD "CRITICAL CARE NURSES"